The proper usage of the driver app will ensure that Drivers can execute and accomplish their tasks for the day. When the app is not functioning as expected, it prevents the Drivers from doing their job successfully. Common issues encountered with the app:
- The shuttle is not tracking speed.
- The shuttle is not moving.
- The shuttle is blinking.
Here are some simple steps to troubleshoot the app.
- Make sure that the phone is NOT connected to WIFI.
- Cellular data is turned ON.
- Check if you also have the latest version of the Driver app for Android the most recent version is 2.0.141 and for iOS the newest version is 2.1.2. (skip if you uninstall/reinstall the app)
- Check if the mobile phone's software has the latest iOS or Android version.
- Ask the Driver to log-out of the Driver app, all the way to the log-in screen, close the Driver app, and restart the device/phone.
- If none of the above steps has resolved the issue, please uninstall/reinstall the Quickride Driver App.
If the Driver keeps getting an error "There was a problem logging in, please try again. " its either the username or password got mistyped, or the mobile phone doesn't have cellular data/internet.