Check and update your location
If you’re using a browser, like Chrome or Safari, you can see your location and update it directly from a search results page.
- On your computer, do a search on Google.
- Scroll to the bottom of the search results page. You’ll see your location.
- To update your location, click Use precise location or Update location.
- If you’re asked to share your device's location with Google, click Allow.
Troubleshoot location problems
If your location is unavailable, incorrect, or you see an error:
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection.
- If you’re using a browser, like Safari or Chrome, refresh the browser.