For Passenger Trip Request it is when we send a text message with a link to the passenger app, and the passenger uses that to request a ride, This enables passengers to decide on when they need the service. They have to download the app through their mobile phones and send the request from there. The app is available for download both in Itunes or Google Play.
1. From your internet browser, type https://commandcenter.goquickride.com/login.On the log-in page, enter your Station ID, Username and Password, click LOGIN and you will get directed to the Command Center page.
2. In Command Center, after clicking the Create New Ride, select Set by Passenger.
3. Complete the Create a Ride form.
a. Passenger Name - put in the Customer or Passenger First for identification as this information will also get displayed in the driver app. Also, consider your local state privacy laws when putting in customers' first and last name.
b. Phone Number - correct phone number should be put in the system to ensure that in case they need to get in touch with each another that they will be able to reach the right person.
4. Once all fields have gets completed, click on Schedule Ride. The Passenger will be receiving a message shortly with the link to the app for download.
5. The Passenger can easily schedule a trip by setting preferred date and time. Through location services, they can accurately pinpoint their location or use the type/search function.
6. Once the trip has gets scheduled, the passenger will get notified on how long they need to wait and where is the desired meeting place. They also have the option to call the driver if they need to provide more instruction. They can also see where the shuttle is
7. In Command Center, they will see the ride scheduled by the passenger. On the day and time, it got scheduled, that would be the only time that it will get assigned to the driver. It will take 60secs or 1min for the trip to get assigned to the Driver. And during that time, under Driver, it will show as Assigning and on the map, it will say Unassigned since there is no Driver yet.
Once a Driver gets assigned to the take the trip, under Driver, it will change from Assigning to the Driver Name. On the map, it will change from Unassigned to Waiting. Please note that "Waiting" doesn't mean that the customer is in the shuttle, it just means that it's already scheduled. Once the passenger is in the shuttle, it will change to en route if the passenger is in transit to its preferred destination.
8. If the trip request needs to be canceled, just go to the bottom part of the request and click Cancel. That will immediately end the trip request.