The Quickride shuttle algorithm is optimized for the quickest drop off/pickup time for the customer. So if you have several people to pick up or drop off and many shuttle vans, Quickride will group the passengers into a shuttle based on the following conditions:
When considering a RIDE to assign:
- First, it finds the shuttles that are currently within 2 miles of the pickup location
- Second, it finds shuttles without a ride assigned to them
- Third, it then finds shuttles with rides assigned to them that have dropoff locations that are close to the ride to assign
- Fourth, it then finds shuttles with the least number of rides assigned
- Finally, it then finds shuttles with the least number of passengers aboard
Quickride shuttle algorithm will ensure that your customers get dropped off/picked up as quickly as possible and that you shuttle returns to the dealer as soon as possible.