We released an update in the Command Center which should further enhance your Driver's efficiency.
Here are some of the notable updates that in the ETA as of last November 7, 2018.
1. We are now using drive distance instead of straight line distance when creating a ride. The drive distance will give a realistic time estimate on when you can expect the shuttle to arrive.
2. We updated the algorithm in the system and rides are much efficient.
3. Added buffer to the ETA which should help with customer complaints around arrival time.
4. ETA for when the Driver is on his way back to the Dealership. Service Advisors or Shuttle Coordinators can better plan on how to utilize the shuttles best. Three shuttle states can now be seen in the command center.
- "At station" this comes up when the shuttle is at the station.
- A time this shows up when the shuttle is on the way to the station the time is their ETA to the station.
- "-" this shows up when the shuttle is on their way TO a ride FROM the station.