The Command Center can let you access important passenger information. To track shuttle location, passenger pick-up, and drop-off location and phone numbers. Having these information at hand enables the Manager to better understand shuttle use.
After logging into the Quickride Command Center, you now can Create a New Ride. You have the option of creating the ride, for Now, the Future, or send a link to have the trip Set by the Passenger. Here are some instructions on how to set a ride, for Now, Future, or Set by Passenger.
1. Click on the “Create New Ride” button located on the upper left region of the Command Center. Once you have done so, a pop-up window will appear where you will fill out the passenger information.
2. New rides get labeled for “Now.” This means that the shuttle driver gets scheduled to pick up or drop off the passenger right away. Here’s what a Create a Ride form set to “Now” looks like before it’s filled out.
3. If you need to schedule the ride for a future time, select the “Future” option in the drop-down menu. Here’s what a Create a Ride form set to “Future” looks like before it’s filled out. Notice how it has all the same fields as a “Now” ride but with a few extra fields. With a ride set for a future date, you can select the exact date and time the passenger needs the shuttle. That also includes their specified pickup/drop-off address.
4. If the passenger would like to schedule the ride themselves, select “Set By Passenger”. Here’s what a Create a Ride form set to “Passenger” looks like before it’s filled out. All it needs is the passenger’s name and phone number. Once the form completed, click the "Schedule Ride". A link to the Quickride Passenger App will get sent to the passenger so that he or she may set up a ride.
5. Here’s an example of a filled out ride form set to “Now” (this is most used).
- Service Advisor - make sure that your Display/Username shows up here. If you do not see your name, click the drop-down arrow and select your name.
- Passenger Name - put in the Customer/Passenger First and Last name for identification.
- Phone Number - correct phone number should be typed in the system. This is to ensure that, in case they need to get in touch with each other, they will be able to reach the right person.
- Pickup and Drop-off - this enables the Dealer put in the passenger destination. If they are at the Dealership, click on Station, and that will fill that field with your service center’s address.
- Notes - this provides added information about the ride, the passenger or the location.
- Reference Number - Dealers can use this for an internal reference number for tracking.
- Under Warranty - this helps Dealers mark customer's shuttle request for warranty reimbursement.
After completing the form click “Create Ride” and the ride will get assigned to one of the shuttle drivers.