Quickride will continually update our apps and platform to ensure that it's going to remain efficient, precise and relevant. During those updates, developers push these changes in the system and ideally should not impact operations or customer application. However, there are rare instances that this can lead to latency on the application or issue with the Driver app.
Command Center Issues Encountered
- There is a purple line on the screen that never goes away.
- The command center only shows purple or white screen.
Follow these steps to get the latest version of the Command Center page:
A. Refresh the Command Center. Here are the steps in doing a hard refresh on various browsers?
- Chrome: Press Ctrl+Shift+R.
- Windows/Linux: Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key. Or, hold down Ctrl and ⇧ Shift and then press R.
- Mac: Hold down the ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and then press R.
- Internet Explorer: Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key. Or, hold the Ctrl key and click the Refresh button.
B. Clearing Cache and Cookies
Clearing Cache and Cookies is a way we can be sure that you have the latest version of the website. To do that, while in your Chrome browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window.
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select History.
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
- Close your browser for changes to take effect.
- Relaunch the Command Center