The Need for Individual User Logins
Each person who needs to access the Command Center or the Driver App should have and use their own individual user login. Use of individual logins helps ensure the security of your account, factors into report and metric data, and allows Quickride to provide quick and targeted customer support.
Admin users can create, view, edit, and disable user accounts in the Command Center.
How to View Users
To view users, click on Settings and then Users.
How to Add a User
To create logins, click New User, complete the form, and then click Create.
- User Photo - Optional, but recommended for Driver App users as their photos are visible to Customers in the Passenger App.
- User Type - Admin users have access to features on the Command Center Settings tab that control account settings, data, and users. Therefore, it is recommended to limit the number of admin users per station to a few persons, usually the management team. Users are all other persons who need to access either the Command Center or the Driver App.
- User Enabled - Enabled activates the login. Disabled deactivates the login.
- Username - What the person uses to login to the Command Center or Driver App.
- Display Name - Name that shows in the Command Center, Driver App, and Passenger App in different places. It's recommended to put the person's first name, first name and last initial, or first and last names.
- Email Address - Each Command Center user should have a unique email address, preferably a company email. If Driver App users don't have a company email address, they can share a generic email address provided it's not an email on a Command Center user record.
- Phone Number - The business phone number where the person can be reached. For Command Center users, it can be a main line or direct lines. For Driver App users, put a main line because their mobile phone number syncs from what they confirm when logging into the Driver App on a daily basis.
- Password / Confirm Password - The password the person uses to login to the Command Center or Driver App. The password can be any combination of letters, numbers, or special characters.
How to Search for, Edit, and Disable a User
To search for a user, type a name in the search bar, then click the magnifying glass icon.
To edit a user, click the pencil icon to the right of the user's name. Make any edits in the Edit user form, then click Save for the change to take effect.
- To Change/Reset Password, type the new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields, then click Save for the change to take effect.
- To Disable a User, in the User Enabled field, toggle the slider from Enabled to Disabled, then click Save for the change to take effect.