The Urgent Task in the Command Center will keep track of passenger's wait times. When a ride gets marked as urgent, this will show up on top of the Command Center screen and highlighted in red. It will show how long the passenger has been waiting and to which Driver it was assigned too. There are two ways to view Urgent Tasks, first, by selecting View Ride to check the specific ride request. Second, by selecting View All to see all the Urgent task that needs attention.
Instances that Triggers Urgent Task
- If passenger's wait time has exceeded the acceptable wait time, there's a red tab that signifies that there is an urgent task. It will show how long the passenger has been waiting and to which Driver it was assigned too.
- If the passenger's wait time has exceeded the acceptable wait time and the Driver logged out of the Driver App.
- If the passenger's wait time has exceeded the acceptable wait time and there's no assigned Driver.
How to Remove or Complete or Cancel an Urgent Task
- If the Driver picks up the Passenger and marks the ride as enroute.
- If there is no assigned Driver and the Passenger is waiting, reassign the ride to the next available Driver.
- If the ride was incorrectly scheduled or needs it at a later time, cancel the ride request and submit a new ride with the correct information and pick-up time.
- If the Passenger cancels the ride thru the passenger app link.
- The moment that the ride gets created and assigned to the Driver, the Driver needs to start the trip.
- For multiple rides, follow the ride list from top to bottom and avoid going out of order.
- If the Driver is about to take their lunch/break, make sure to logout of the Driver app.
- If the Driver is about to take their lunch/break and a Passenger is waiting, inform a Service Advisor/Dispatcher that they need to reassign the ride to the next available Driver. Once the ride gets reassigned, the Driver needs to logout of the Driver app for the duration of their break/lunch schedule.
- Set the correct or allowable wait time threshold for your dealership so that the Driver has the correct expectation on how soon they need to pick-up a passenger.
For the changes to take effect All Command Center users will need log-out, refresh their browser, and log back in the command center. To update the command center, follow the steps below.
How to do a hard refresh on various browsers?
- Chrome: Press Ctrl+Shift+R
- Windows/Linux: Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key. Or, hold down Ctrl and ⇧ Shift and then press R.
- Mac: Hold down the ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and then press R.
- Internet Explorer: Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key. Or, hold the Ctrl key and click the Refresh button.