As you use applications, the phone start storing files to reference later. These files are stored in an app "cache." From time to time, the stored data can clutter your storage and can cause it to misbehave. Clearing your cache can help resolve issues with the Driver app.
Here are the steps on how to clear app cache:
1. Open the Settings of your phone.
2. Tap the Apps & notifications tab.
3. Tap the App info heading to see a list of your installed apps.
4. Find the Quickride Driver app and tap its listing.
5. Tap the Storage heading.
6. Tap the Clear cache button.
7. Then, go to Google Maps, make sure to enable access current location. To do that, open the app, type in a mock address and it will ask for permission to access current location or to recalibrate, complete this step.
8. Lastly, to to the Quickride Driver App, make sure to enable location and notifications and then log back in.