When a new version of an application is released most of the updates are done automatically without a need for a user to do anything. Most of the time users are just surprised of the new upgrade. There are also times that these upgrades can cause issues with the application hence if you notice this from happening to your Driver app, you just need to do the following:
2. Use the new Command Center feature to logout all of your drivers.
3. On each driver phone log out of the app (using the top left button) until at the login screen. For Android devices, use the device's back button.
4. On each driver phone login and claim a shuttle.
After a refresh, the application will run the latest version and have it running smoothly again. In case the above mentioned steps didn't work, you can uninstall and re-install the app.
We've compiled some of the most common issues encountered. .
If the app is just constantly rerouting or location is incorrect, check the following:
- The phone has active data subscription
- Location services is turned on (Troubleshooting Location Services for Android and Apple Devices)
Whether you are using Apple or Android devices your phone can and will still encounter this issue, check the common issues with mobile phone.
Issues with Rides
If you encounter issues like:
- Rides not getting completed.
- Shuttles not being tracked.
- Passenger information not visible.
The Driver app is data dependent and it means that it has to have a stable internet connection for it to work properly. Using the mobile phone, it needs to use the phone's cellular data otherwise, the app might encounter issues when completing rides. Please make sure that WIFI is turned off.
*check back regularly for new updates