This article provides information on how to view the details of an individual customer’s job:
There are two ways to view a particular job:
- Click on the customer’s name on the calendar view.
- Click on a job on the map view.
Job Form appears with familiar information but with four additional items:
- The Job ID is a system-generated ID that is assigned to each job created. The job ID also appears in the Driver App.
- The Current status shows that six possible job statuses a job can have. Check here to understand what those Job Statuses mean.
- Created By shows the associate’s name, who created the job.
- Drivers or Specialists can add notes about the job through the Driver app, and this will appear under Specialist Notes.