Notes On Editing Jobs
- Jobs for today or a future date can be edited, including cancelled.
- A best practice is to edit a job well before its start time.
- Jobs lock at the end of the day and cannot be edited the following day.
- You must click Save Job at the bottom of the form to save any edits.
- Specialists receive notifications in their Specialist App when a job scheduled for today is edited.
- If you are making edits close to the job’s start time, a best practice is also to communicate the change to the Specialist directly.
How to Edit a Job
- Locate the job in the Job List or on the Calendar and click on it.
- In the Edit Job form, type or select changes in the relevant field(s).
- Review the edits made.
- Click Save Job.
Fields that Can't be Edited/Updated
- Created By: Is automatically generated by the platform and can't be edited.
- Specialist Notes: Are entered by the specialist in their Specialist App and can't be edited by Command Center users. To change, the assigned specialist would need to edit the specialist notes in the Specialist App by the end of the job's assigned date.