How Job Assignment and Reassignment Works
When schedulers first create jobs in the Command Center, they select who the job should be assigned to. On the day that the job is scheduled for, the job listing appears in the Specialist App of the assigned Specialist.
If jobs need to be reassigned for any reason, any Command Center user can do this. Keep in mind:
- Jobs can be reassigned at any time before they are scheduled to start.
- Specialists receive notifications in their Specialist App when a job scheduled for today is reassigned.
How to View Job Assignment
- Locate the Jobs List on the left-hand side of the Command Center.
- Check the name of the assigned Specialist.
How to Reassign a Job
- Locate the job and click on it.
- In the Edit Job form, click on Assign To.
- Select the name of the specialist from the dropdown list.
- Click Save Job.