What the Job Report Is
The Job Report gives detailed data for all jobs in a specified date range.
Users can view the Job Report in the Command Center.
How to View the Job Report
To view the Job Report, click on Settings and then Job Report.
How to Run the Job Report
- Click on the calendar icon in Start and choose a specific date.
- Click on the calendar icon in End and choose a specific date.
- Click Search Jobs.
- Optional: Click the download icon to download the report in an Excel CSV file.
How to Read the Job Report
Important: The display within the Job Report tab displays a limited number of fields. To view all the fields the report contains, download it.
Fields in the Display
- ID: the unique ID number assigned to a job
- Date Created: the date and time the job was created*
- Start Time: the date and time the job was scheduled to start*
- End Time: the date and time the job was scheduled to end*
- Wnty: 'Yes' if the vehicle was marked as being under warranty or 'No' if the vehicle was marked as not being under warranty
- Assignee: the user the job was assigned to
- Created By: the user that created the job
- Customer: the customer's name and phone number
- Address: the job location address
- Status: the job status (click here for a detailed explanation of statuses)
Additional Fields in the Excel CSV File
- Date Updated: the date and time the job was last updated*
- Description: the text that was entered in Job Details
- Notes: the notes that were entered in the Specialist App
- Reference Number: the text that was entered in Reference Number
- Last Updated By: the user that last made an edit or updated the job from the Command Center or Specialist App
- En Route Time: the date and time the job was first marked En Route*
- Started Time: the date and time the job was first marked Started*
- Completed Time: the date and time the job was first marked Completed*
- Cancelled Time: the date and time the job was first marked Cancelled*
- Problem Time: the date and time the job was first marked Problem*
*Note: All dates and times are in UTC (Universal Time Coordinated).