What Ride Fields Can and Can’t Be Edited
- Once a ride is created only 3 fields - notes, reference number*, and warranty ID* - can be edited. All other fields cannot be edited.
- If non-editable ride information (e.g. pick-up address, drop-off address, ride time, etc.) changes after a ride is created, the existing ride will need to be cancelled and a new ride with the correct information will need to be created.
When Ride Fields Can Be Edited
- Notes, reference number*, and under warranty* can be edited any time in the Command Center before or after a ride is completed.
- If notes are edited while the ride is active, the updated notes will automatically be sent over to the driver in their Driver App.
How to Edit Notes, Reference #*, or Under Warranty* Fields
- Locate the ride in the Ride List and click on it.
- In the ride flyout, type edits in the Notes and/or Reference #* fields and/or select No or Yes in the Under Warranty* field.
The edits will automatically save.
*Note: The reference # and under warranty fields may not appear on the ride flyout if the station has these fields disabled in its settings.