How User Logins Work
To log in, users enter:
- Station ID: A four-digit number shared by everyone at the station
- Username: Unique to each user
- Password: Assigned to each user
Admin users can view and edit all parts of their own and their team members’ user accounts/ logins in the Command Center.
- The Driver App / Specialist App login screen shows the error message “There was an error logging in, please try again” when a user clicks the Login button.
- The mobile phone isn’t connected to the internet.
- The user is entering the incorrect station ID, username, and/or password.
- The user’s login has been mistakenly disabled by an admin user.
How to Troubleshoot
⚠ Disclaimer: These are general steps for checking and configuring phone settings as the specific steps vary by phone make and model. If needed, consult your phone manufacturer’s help pages, manuals, etc. for the specific steps for your mobile phone.
Try, in this order:
1. Check Phone’s Internet Connection
Open the internet browser or the Google Maps app on the phone. Type something and see if it gives a result. If so, go to the next troubleshooting step. If not, check the phone’s settings and make sure:
- Cellular data is turned on
- WiFi is turned off*
- Airplane mode is turned off
*Sometimes WiFi signals aren’t strong enough to support a stable internet connection or regularly disconnect from the phone as the driver leaves the station. Therefore, using the phone’s cellular data instead is recommended.
2. Ask An Admin User to Check The Login
Ask an admin user at the station to check the login. Admin users are typically the managers and coordinators for the company. They will be able to check that the user account is enabled and change username, password, and/or email, as necessary.
3. Contact Quickride Customer Service
Contact Quickride Customer Service if an admin user is unable or unavailable to assist with checking the login.