How Customers Have Access To Call Station
Using the Contact button in the Passenger App, customers can either call the person who created the ride for them in the Command Center (labeled “service advisor”) or their assigned shuttle driver (labeled “driver”).
The phone number for the Service Advisor option is pulled from the user record of the person who is selected as the Service Advisor when the ride is created in the Command Center. Admin users specify what Command Center users’ phone numbers are when creating their user accounts.
The phone number for the Driver option is pulled from the user record of the person who is the assigned driver for that ride. Drivers enter or confirm the phone number of the mobile phone they are using when logging into the Driver App.
- Customers are calling the wrong person at the station about their rides.
- Customers are calling someone not at all associated with the station about their rides.
- The phone number on the ride creator’s (“Service Adviser’s”) user record in the Command Center is incorrect.
- The driver is entering or confirming an incorrect phone number when logging into the Driver App.
How to Troubleshoot
Try, in this order:
1. An Admin User Changes the Phone Number via the Command Center
Admin users can view and edit all parts of their own and their team members’ user accounts/ logins in the Command Center. An admin user edits the phone number on the user account. If the incorrect phone number that customers are calling is linked to a driver, after completing this step, go to the next troubleshooting step.
2. Driver Changes the Phone Number in the Driver App
Changing a driver’s phone number in the Command Center is only a temporary fix because the phone number that drivers enter or confirm when logging into their Driver App overwrites the phone number on their user record in the Command Center. To permanently change the phone number, the driver must enter the correct phone number when logging into the Driver App and confirm that number every time they login.