The Passenger will get several SMS or alerts when a ride request gets created. The Passenger App will ensure that they are aware of the shuttle's progress. Each of these messages can be customized to tailor fit your dealership. These are the instances that they will receive messages.
- Shuttle Ride Created - User Receives View Ride Link - When the ride has been created for the user and they are getting a link to view the ride.
- Shuttle Driver En Route - When the driver starts driving to your customer.
- Shuttle Arrived - When the shuttle has arrived to pick up your customer.
- Shuttle Customer At FINAL Destination - When your customer has been dropped off at their FINAL destination.
- Shuttle Customer Dropped Off Expected Return - When your customer has been dropped off at a destination, but is expected to return back to your dealership that same day.
- Shuttle Ride Created - Passenger App Link Sent - When the ride is first created for your customer and you are sending them the passenger app link.
- Shuttle Auto Response - Ride In Progress - When your customer replies to an SMS message while they have an active ride.
- Shuttle Auto Response - Ride Finished - When your customer replies to an SMS message after their ride is complete.
If the customer decides to opt-out from receiving messages, they can do so by replying "Stop." But, if they select "Stop," it means that they will no longer receive any messages in the future. They will need to text in "start" to 12136748013 if they wish to opt back in.