To schedule a job, click on Create Job button to launch the form.
To understand how to complete the form, refer to the details below:
- The Customer Name, this needs to contain the Customer's first and last name. The name entered in the system is what will show up in the Specialist's driver app.
- When entering the Customer Number, make sure to put it correctly as this will help the Specialist get in touch with the Customer.
- The notes section of the form will contain the job details of the appointment. The notes section is a free form section that will give the Specialist information about the job.
- The Job Date is when the actual job is needed. The date can be for the current day, or it can also be for a future date.
- The Start time is the appointment time. The End time is the estimated time for when the appointment can get completed.
- The Location is the address of where the job will be.
- When the appointment is submitted, this will be assigned to a Specialist automatically. In cases where there are multiple Specialist and the Job needs a specific person to complete the job, the appointment can be reassigned to another Specialist.
Review: Before creating a job, know that once a job is created, it can't be deleted. Be sure to review all the information before submitting it.