How Jobs Appear in the Specialist App
Jobs created in the Command Center are assigned to specific specialists. All jobs assigned for the current date appear in the assigned specialist’s Specialist App Job List.
- New jobs for the current date are appearing several minutes after they are assigned.
- The specialist has to manually refresh the Specialist App by dragging down and releasing on the Job List in order to see new jobs or job changes.
- The mobile phone has a poor internet connection or has temporarily lost internet.
- The mobile phone is in a data saver/ low data mode.
How to Troubleshoot
⚠ Disclaimer: These are general steps for checking and configuring phone settings as the specific steps vary by phone make and model. If needed, consult your phone manufacturer’s help pages, manuals, etc. for the specific steps for your mobile phone.
! Important: The Specialist App is labelled Quickride Driver in Android’s Google Play store and iPhone’s App Store.
Try, in this order:
1. Check Phone’s Internet Connection
Open the internet browser or the Google Maps app on the phone. Type something and see if it gives a result and how quickly, i.e. if it is slow to give a result.
2. Make Sure Data Saver/ Low Data Mode Is Turned Off
Open Settings on the phone. Search for Data Saver (on Android) or Low Data Mode (on iPhone) and tap on it. Make sure it is turned off. If company policy requires the use of Data Saver (on Android), go to the next troubleshooting step.
3. Allow Specialist App to Use Background Data (On Android phones only)
Open Settings on the phone. Search for Quickride Driver and tap on it. Look at Data Usage and make sure:
- Background Data is turned on
- Unrestricted Data Usage/ Allow App While Data Saver On is turned on
4. Log Out and Log Back In To Specialist App
Log out of the Specialist App. Then log back in.
5. Restart the Phone
Log out of the Specialist App. Restart the phone.
6. Uninstall and Reinstall Specialist App
！Important: This should only be done if all other steps have been tried and have not fixed the issue.
Uninstall/ delete the Specialist App. Then reinstall it. When logging in to the Specialist App for the first time after the reinstall, allow notifications and the highest location settings.