What the Jobs Command Center Is
The Command Center of the Quickride Jobs platform is where users create jobs for customers as well as monitor the specialists and the jobs.
The Jobs tab is the default view when logging into the Command Center and includes these features and controls:
1. Create Job: Opens a job form to create a job for a customer.
2. Job List: All jobs that are scheduled, in progress, completed and cancelled with -- the customer name, the start date and time the job was scheduled for, the job status, and the name of the assigned specialist. The Job List is organized in chronological order with the first job scheduled for the time period at the top.
3. Filter Job button: Option to filter the Job List.
4. Previous/ Next Arrows: Changes the time frame selected to the previous or
next day, week, or month.
5. This Month Button: Shortcut to change the time frame selected to a month view for the current month
6. Day/ Week / Month: Changes the calendar to show the time frame selected. The Job List also updates to only show those jobs in the selected timeframe.
7. Calendar/ Map: Toggle between the calendar view and map view.
8. Out of Business Hours: The timeframe that jobs should not be scheduled for. These hours are defined in Station Settings.
9. Job Appointments: The jobs with their corresponding status colors.
10. Help icon: Area to chat with Quickride customer support or search help articles.
1. Station icon: The company’s name or logo marks the station’s main address on the
2. Vehicle icon(s): Icon for each active specialist, specialists that are logged into their
Specialist App. Inactive drivers, drivers that are not logged into their Specialist
App, are not shown.
3. Specialist Key: Additional details about each active specialist. From left to right:
- The specialist's name
- Current speed that the specialist is driving at
- The specialist's estimated time of arrival (ETA) back to the station. Shows:
* ‘At station’ when the specialist is at the station
* ‘-’ when the specialist is driving away from the station or not using the
Navigation screen in their Specialist App to get directions to drive back to the
* ‘Time’ the specialist is estimated to arrive at the station when the specialist is
using the Navigation screen in their Specialist App to get directions to drive
back to the station
- Option to log the specialist out of their Specialist App (Note: Specialists should log themselves out and this should be used as a backup measure only).
4. Map markers: The locations of the jobs with the customer’s name, the scheduled
start date and time, and the corresponding job status and color. These update to
only show jobs in the selected day, week, or month timeframe.
5. Traffic button: Displays real-time traffic, powered by Google Maps, on the map.
6. Center button: Centers the view of the map around the station, map markers, and
specialists’ current locations.
7. Zoom in button: Changes the view of the map to be closer, e.g. a street-level view.
8. Zoom out button: Changes the view of the map to be farther out, e.g. a
neighborhood or city view.
The Settings tab has additional features and controls. The features visible depend on the level of access the user has to the Command Center. All users see:
- Insights Dashboard: Metrics about the company’s use of the platform
- Job Report: Report on jobs in all statuses
- Tutorials: Links to training and customer support resources
- FAQ: Link to help article database
- Logout: Option to log out of the Command Center
Admin users additionally see:
- Message of the Day: Option to share a daily message with Command Center users
- SMS Templates: Controls customer-facing texts/ SMS messages
- Station Settings: Controls team- and customer-facing elements of the Command Center, Specialist App, and Passenger App
- Users: Option to view, add/ create, edit, and disable users
- Addresses: Option to enter and save multiple locations for use in the Specialist App